7 Day Blocking Course
Oh what’s up volley friends? My name is Taylor Averill. I (like most of you) was just a kid who loved volleyball. Never could I have dreamed of making it this far.
To go from basically a little baby giraffe who was the worst player at my local community center to becoming a 3x All-American at UH and now a 7x pro with Team USA. It’s safe to say I’ve learned a lot along the way. All of which, I plan to share with you…
This course is the ultimate guide to becoming an elite level Middle Blocker.
For the same price as 1 private lesson, here’s what you’ll get:
Over 72 minutes of film to study and analyze giving you more clarity and confidence to achieve your goals, faster.
- Day 1: Setting yourself up for success. All the things worth physically and mentally preparing for before the ball even reaches the setters hands
- Day 2: Read blocking. How to focus on what matters and begin to make educated READS. Also we discuss my solutions for days when things aren’t going your way.
- Day 3: How to move with elite speed from pin to pin. Breaking the conventional mold to begin to teach you concepts for moving faster typically frowned up in the middle blocker community.
- Day 4: How to block anything thrown your way. Keys to physically blocking more balls…
- Day 5: Commit Blocking. Time to load you full of options when it comes to blocking 1 on 1.
- Day 6: High balls. How being stupid simple will make everyone proud.
- Day 7: Emergency Footwork. Learning to make up for lost time. How to turn being late into one of your greatest weapons…
Tips for maximizing the application of this course.
My suggestion: After each day I recommend really analyzing and brainstorming how that information applies to you. Take new concepts and try them out. Take foundational concepts and be sure you’re applying them to your own game. PLAY AND EXPERIMENT.
So coaches, players, pedestrians, If you have questions about any of the material, please reach out to me on IG @taverill13 or by email email@example.com. I want to help! Let’s have a conversation and continue to grow the MB community by rethinking the way we train middles. Let’s get better together… #youwont
This blocking course has tons of different tips as well as in depth examples of different blocking situations. It is also applicable to all levels of play.
I am a high school coach and director of a travel volleyball club. Taylor gives great insight about the middle blocker position. If you want a deeper understanding of footwork, hand positioning, read blocking, etc you definitely need to buy this course.
I am a player from Ukraine, right now playing in 3rd Polish league.
Always wanted to do better in volleyball, then i’ve met Taylor with his blocking course, and that’s awesome! I am so excited about it - can’t tell you by words. So much useful tips and information in 7 days, it’s unbelievable. I am feeling more confident and comfortable on the pitch after this studying. Moreover my English isn’t perfect, Taylor explains every thing so easily and interesting that every slice of information i’ve got perfectly putted in my head.
The best part after each video is training. You start to try all the stuff Taylor showed in the video, and you are feeling so inspired when it works and gives you even better result then you expected.
I would recommend you to enrol and try it for yourself.
Trust me, it worth it.